The 2016 Trends in Cybersecurity e-book is a top-level report designed to deliver 10 trends and stats that matter most to security and enterprise leaders. It's based on the 190-page Security Intelligence Report, researched by Microsoft experts over the past 10 years.
It's imperative to stay on top of security concerns in today's changing world. Read the e-Book to learn where liabilities hide, and how to prevent them.
- Severity of vulnerabilities
- Most commonly detected objects
- Continued complexity of threads
- How Java exploits are on the decline
- A global snapshot of vulnerability hotbeds.