The procedure and conditions for site use ABZALA.COM
(Updated as of February 2018)
- Regular users
1.1 As a condition of your access and use of the Site or service, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or service.
1.2 You agree to use the Site or services solely for your own private purposes. You agree that you will not copy, download, republish, sell or distribute any services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound files, directories, files, databases, lists, and so on. available on the Site or through the sites, and you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use the materials of the site for the purposes of running a business that competes with abzala.com, or commercially use the content of the Site. A systematic search for Site Materials from sites for creating or compiling, collecting, recompiling, directly or indirectly, databases or directories (via robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) is prohibited without the written permission of abzala.com. The use of any content or materials on the sites for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
1.4 Abzala may allow users to access content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of words with links, banners, channels or otherwise), APIs or on third-party websites. You should consider that you must read the terms of these sites or the terms and conditions of privacy before using these sites. You acknowledge that abzala.com has no control over the websites of these third parties and is not responsible or liable to anyone for such websites or for any of their content, products or services provided on such sites on the web.
1.5 You agree not to take any action to compromise the integrity of, or unauthorized access to, the computer systems or networks of abzala.com or any other user.
1.6 You agree not to take any action that could undermine the integrity of the abzala.com feedback system, such as displaying a positive result for yourself, using secondary identifiers or through third parties, or leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback about another user.
1.7 By posting or displaying any information in the content or materials on the Site, or by providing any User Content on abzala.com or our representative, you grant an irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free and sublicensing (through several levels) license to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, copy, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all User Content in any form, media or technology present about time or which are not currently known. You confirm and warrant to abzala.com that you have all the rights and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- Member Accounts
2.1 The user must be registered on the Site in order to access or use certain services (the registered user is also referred to below as “Member”).
2.2 When registering on the Site, abzala.com must assign an account and give members an ID and password (the latter must be selected by the user during registration) to each user. An account can have a web account with email only, with limited member storage space to send or receive email.
2.3 A member ID and password set is unique for one account. Each member is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user ID and password, as well as for all activities that occur under your account. No member can share, assign or allow the use of your account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business activities. The Member agrees to notify abzala.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
2.4 The user agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including, without limitation, posting any information, accepting any additional agreements or rules, subscribing or making any payment for any services, sending e-mail using account or sending SMS) will be considered on behalf of the authorized member.
2.5 Member acknowledges that sharing your account with other people may cause irreparable harm to abzala.com or other users of the Site. Member will reimburse abzala.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for any damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits) affected by repeated use of your account. The Member also agrees that in the event of repeated use of your account or the Member’s refusal to maintain the security of your account, abzala.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from such violation and have the right to suspend or terminate the member’s account without consent member.
- User responsibilities
3.1 Each member acknowledges and agrees that:
- a) you have the authority and ability to accept the Terms, the Contract of Commitment;
- b) you use the Site and services for personal purposes only;
- c) The address you provide upon registration is the main place of residence.
3.3 Each member represents, warrants and agrees that:
- a) You must be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permissions from third parties related to any user content that you provide;
- b) any user content you provide does not violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret or any other personal or property rights of any third party;
3.4 Each member declares that it guarantees and agrees that the content of the user's content you provide must:
- a) be reliable, accurate, complete and legal;
- b) cannot be false, misleading or deceitful;
- c) does not contain defamatory, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unacceptable, sexually explicit or harmful information on minors;
- d) does not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- e) does not violate relevant laws and regulations (including, without limitation, which regulate export controls, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promotes any activity that may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- f) does not contain any link, directly or indirectly, to any other websites that include any information that may violate the Terms.
3.5 Each member declares, warrants and agrees that you must:
- a) carry out your activities on the site, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- b) conduct your business in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Supplemental Agreements;
- c) not to use the Services or the Site in order to deceive any person or organization (including, without limitation, selling stolen items, using stolen credit or debit cards);
- d) do not impersonate another natural or legal person;
- e) do not send spam or phishing;
- f) not to engage in any other illegal actions (including but not limited to those that would constitute a criminal offense entailing civil or criminal liability, etc.) or encourage any illegal actions;
- g) do not attempt to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate various property catalogs, databases and lists of abzala.com;
- h) not to perform any actions with computer viruses or other destructive malicious devices and codes that interfere with, intercept or expropriate any software or hardware, data or personal information;
- i) do not include any scheme to undermine the integrity of data, systems or networks used by abzala.com and / or any user of the Site or to gain unauthorized access to such data, systems and networks;
- j) not to engage in any activities that could create any responsibility at abzala.com or our affiliates.
3.6 The user agrees to provide all necessary information or materials and to provide all the necessary assistance and cooperation necessary to provide abzala.com with an assessment of whether the Terms were violated by the member.
3.7 The Member acknowledges and agrees that abzala.com is not required to actively control or exercise any editorial control over the content of the messages or materials, as well as the information created, obtained or available through the Services or the Site. abzala.com does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments, or other materials and information made by any member. Each member is solely responsible for the content of their messages and may be held legally responsible for the content of their comments or other materials and information.
- Violations by Members
4.1 Abzala reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove, modify or reject any user content that you submit by mail or display on the Site, and which we reasonably consider illegal, violating the Terms and which may be subject to abzala.com or our affiliates , or otherwise found inappropriate at abzala.com.
4.2 If any member violates any of these conditions and when abzala.com has reasonable grounds to believe this, then abzala.com has the right to impose a fine on the Member, or suspend, and also terminate the member’s account or subscribe to any service without any liability. abzala.com also has the right to restrict, refuse or prohibit the use of any current or any other future service that may be provided on abzala.com. Penalties that abzala.com may impose include, among other things, a warning, deleting any user content that posted or displaying a member, imposing restrictions on the number of product lists that a member can post or display, and also introduce a restriction on a member’s use of any functions, any service for a period that abzala.com deems appropriate at its discretion.
4.3 Without limiting the provisions of the Terms, members are considered to have violated the Terms in any of the following circumstances:
- a) on a complaint or claim from any third party, if abzala.com has reasonable grounds to believe that such Member may, intentionally or not, be unable to fulfill its contract with a third party, including, without limitation, if the Member has submitted false information terms and descriptions set forth in an agreement with such third party;
- b) Abzala has reasonable grounds to suspect that a Member has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information in any transaction with the counterparty;
- c) Abzala believes that user actions may result in financial loss or legal liability of abzala.com or our affiliates, as well as other users.
4.4 Abzala reserves the right to fully cooperate with government agencies, private detectives and / or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspect in a criminal or civil offense. In addition, abzala.com may disclose the Participant’s identity and contact information, at the request of the Government or law enforcement authorities, as a result of a judicial subpoena or other legal action. Abzala is not liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the Member agrees not to take any action or claim against abzala.com after such disclosure.
4.5 If a member violates the Terms, abzala.com also reserves the right to publish reports of such a violation on technical sites.
4.6 Each member agrees to indemnify abzala.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives for any damages, losses, claims and obligations (including legal costs based on full compensation) that may arise from your submission, publication or display of your user information. content, using the Site or service, and from your violation of the Terms.
4.7 Each member also agrees that abzala.com is not liable to you or anyone else for any user content or other material transmitted to the Site, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive or unlawful and that the damage from such material lies entirely with each member.
4.8 Each user confirms that he fully assumes the risks of carrying out any sales transactions with second parties using the Website’s address or services, and that he fully provides for risks or any damage. Such risks include, but are not limited to, the presentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, poor quality, non-compliance with technical specifications, defective or dangerous products, illegal products, delayed or non-fulfillment of delivery on time or payment, cost of payment, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include that the production, import, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and / or use of products or services offered or displayed on the sites may violate the rights of third parties, and the risk that the user may incur protection costs or other expenses due to third parties. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other buyers, end-users of products claiming to have suffered injuries or damages associated with the product originally received by users of the Site as a result of sales transactions using the Site could suffer from harm and / or put forward their requirements arising from their use of such products. Each User agrees that abzala.com is not responsible or liable for any damages, claims, obligations, expenses, damages, inconveniences, failure of transactions or expenses of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any transaction risks.
4.9 Users are fully responsible for all terms and conditions of transactions concluded on, through or as a result of using the Site or services, including, without limitation, regarding the terms of payment, return, warranty, delivery, insurance, fees, taxes, names, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.