Выберите язык

Спасибо за понимание!

В связи с постоянной попыткой взлома и спамом пользователей, регистрация, вход в личный кабинет на сайте закрыты.

Vape liquids

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3575 от abzala
abzala создал тему: Vape liquids
In this thread, we are discussing vape liquids.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3578 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Vape liquids
Saline
My acquaintance with saline happened like many others: the quality of cigarettes that are produced in Russia ceased to satisfy me absolutely and I went to a vape shop to ask what alternatives there are. The seller was laconic. Later it turned out that they were all laconic. Even later it turned out that they are laconic because of ignorance of the topic in which they receive money, and many are simply killed from soaring one-time. The seller suggested Brusko Minican, respectively, suggested Vape Nation salt Tobacco blend from Pride Vape, because he did not know that it does not depend on which nicotine is used saline or alkaline, and the ratio of liquids is important, and not what nicotine is used. In general, I gave up cigarettes and soar myself, soar, and I feel worse and worse. I can't breathe anymore, I'm suffocating. After injections of magnesia, I quit this business and continued to smoke cigarettes. Now I understand that the seller sold me a 40 milligram strength of nicotine salt, which is simply amazing how I survived such vaping at my age. Now I'm afraid to soar not only saline liquid, but also disposables.

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад #10696 от IRATE
IRATE ответил в теме Vape liquids

Saline
My acquaintance with saline happened like many others: the quality of cigarettes that are produced in Russia ceased to satisfy me absolutely and I went to a vape shop to ask what alternatives there are. The seller was laconic. Later it turned out that they were all laconic. Even later it turned out that they are laconic because of ignorance of the topic in which they receive money, and many are simply killed from soaring one-time. The seller suggested Brusko Minican, respectively, suggested Vape Nation salt Tobacco blend from Pride Vape, because he did not know that it does not depend on which nicotine is used saline or alkaline, and the ratio of liquids is important, and not what nicotine is used. In general, I gave up cigarettes and soar myself, soar, and I feel worse and worse. I can't breathe anymore, I'm suffocating. After injections of magnesia, I quit this business and continued to smoke cigarettes. Now I understand that the seller sold me a 40 milligram strength of nicotine salt, which is simply amazing how I survived such vaping at my age. Now I'm afraid to soar not only saline liquid, but also disposables.

Over time, the technology for producing salt liquids has advanced. In addition, you need to understand that strong salt liquids cannot be vaporized like we smoke cigarettes. That is, one or two puffs and you need to take a break for at least a few minutes. The most optimal dose that won’t knock you off your feet is 20 milligrams of nicotine per milliliter of liquid, but they sold me 50 milligrams per milliliter of liquid; Naturally it was bad.

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 нед. 2 дн. назад #10697 от IRATE
Liquid for refillable evaporators Platinum
The saleswoman said that this liquid is not produced now, probably due to recent events, this is true. It's a pity - it's a very, very high-quality liquid.

The liquid comes in a small, high-quality, beautiful box. The liquid is stated to taste like nuts and cappuccino.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Спойлер!

When I started steaming this liquid I immediately realized that there was no coffee with nuts in it and for a long time I could not understand what the taste was. I was furious - I love the smell and taste of coffee, and even with nuts. Finally it dawned on me - it's oatmeal!
The manufacturer had an oatmeal-flavored liquid. The mystery of how a liquid with the taste of oatmeal got into a container with a taste of coffee with nuts remained short-lived - since the jar was opened, most likely someone did not like the oatmeal, the liquid was poured into a newly purchased one and returned.
The liquid itself, the taste is of very high quality - the liquid does not sweeten, does not darken and conveys exactly what it is supposed to convey. I really liked the liquid, even with the taste of oatmeal, which I can’t stand.
There is no coughing, as I experience with Russian liquids from this liquid.
Последнее редактирование: 1 нед. 2 дн. назад пользователем abzala.

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 нед. 2 дн. назад #10699 от IRATE
EOS REMIX SALT NIC TOBACCO VIRGINIA 2% 20ml
EOS REMIX SALT NIC TOBACCO VIRGINIA liquid is interesting for its design - the liquid is poured into special 10-milliliter syringes.

The design of the box is also interesting - it is a kind of pencil case, which has holes through which the containers with liquid themselves can be seen.

The idea and design are cool, but the implementation, as usual with the Chinese, is lame - if you wrap the rod in a syringe, it is almost impossible to unscrew it; the piston rotates along with the rod. In order to somehow use this device, you do not need to tighten the rod - you just need to use a handy object to create pressure, for example, a simple ballpoint pen.
Regarding the taste. I didn’t notice any taste or smell as such. There is a subtle perfume smell, but I did not notice the smell or taste of Virginia tobacco. Probably, despite the sealed system, the flavor evaporated. It is also likely that nicotine has oxidized, since the vapor from the liquid irritates the throat in an ugly way and this has nothing to do with TH (throat, blow to the throat).

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 нед. 2 дн. назад #10701 от IRATE
Liquid for refilling personal electronic vapor generators with pineapple flavor with ice "Scala"
You can immediately say that this is one of the best Russian liquids for electronic cigarettes.

Each flavor in this series represents a specific mountain. This taste goes with Mount Kilimanjaro. On the beautiful, high-quality box there is immediately an inscription that the liquid comes with a cooler (chill).

Время создания страницы: 1.194 секунд