Выберите язык

Спасибо за понимание!

В связи с постоянной попыткой взлома и спамом пользователей, регистрация, вход в личный кабинет на сайте закрыты.

Leather manufacturers

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #2303 от abzala
abzala создал тему: Leather manufacturers
Discussion of leather manufacturers. Advertising is not allowed.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад - 1 год 3 мес. назад #2368 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Leather manufacturers
Belarusian leather manufacturer from the city of Mogilev
From the acquisition of Belarusian leather, in general, I did not have the most pleasant impressions. The first time I ordered it in Novosibirsk. The skin was similar to pressed cardboard, and also fell off during operation. She had an untreated bakhtarma and a large loose layer that was not removed.
At the moment, the skin came from the city of Mogilev.
Despite the manufacturer's assurances that the leather is double, there are extensive areas with the bakhtarma not removed, deep cuts on the wrong side.
[img

Deep skin cuts.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Спойлер!

The density and elasticity of the skin are good, but for this price you can find the skin of Russian manufacturers.
It would be possible not to pay attention to this, however, given the pathos with which the manufacturer declares the quality of his skin, this cannot be passed by. In addition, the manufacturer claims that Europe has closed the sale of Belarusian leather due to the fact that there was no competition from the Belarusian side. I assure you, with such a quality and price of leather, you are definitely not a competitor to European manufacturers. Buying in mogilevleather is still that trash, I immediately remember the scoop with its "high quality of service", but that's another story.
Последнее редактирование: 1 год 3 мес. назад пользователем abzala.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3236 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Leather manufacturers
Ryazan leather manufacturer
Ryazan tannery aka albatros62. Inexpensive leather. Leather, mostly without processed bakhtarma. If you remove the bakhtarma and loose layers of skin, a thin layer remains - there is no thick raw material in Russia, due to the lack of adult cattle. Skins with non-penetrating color come across. Chrome-tanned leather is predominantly produced, but there are attempts to produce vegetable-tanned leather, but at the moment it does not stand up to criticism: the leather does not fit well - as if rubber, the bakhtarma is not cut off, it resembles chrome-tanned leather when trying to process the edge. Large assortment of floaters with top coats.
The manufacturer does not stand still and is constantly looking for new colors and ways of processing the skin. In principle, a great option for a beginner leather craftsman and mass production.

Время создания страницы: 0.977 секунд