Выберите язык

Спасибо за понимание!

В связи с постоянной попыткой взлома и спамом пользователей, регистрация, вход в личный кабинет на сайте закрыты.

Vegetable tanned leather

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3238 от abzala
abzala создал тему: Vegetable tanned leather
We discuss vegetable tanned leather from various manufacturers.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3241 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Vegetable tanned leather
I’ll probably write nonsense, but of all the vegetable tanned leathers, I like the Italian one - moderately dense, bakhtarma cut, beautiful merya. In the sun, it acquires a beautiful pink hue. Takes a cart and crowds instantly. Vegetable tanned leather from Albatros-leather or Albatros 62, as they call themselves, behaves differently. The skin itself is positioned as vegetable tanned leather, but they declare it uncertainly, and there is a reason for that. The skin has an uncut bakhtarma, moreover, it has a layer of products after tanning. After you remove this layer, out of the declared 2.5 millimeters, only 1 millimeter remains. But that's not the main problem with this leather - it just doesn't cramp at all, it just looks like a rubber mat that you're trying to press down. It takes in little water and just looks like unpainted chrome-tanned leather. It is possible that these are the first batches from this manufacturer, but then it was necessary to declare this to buyers and sell at a substandard price.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад - 1 год 3 мес. назад #3251 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Vegetable tanned leather
Italian leather Crazy Horse
I took the leather in leather_43 and, unfortunately, the seller did not indicate the manufacturer and article of this leather. Nevertheless, I will make a brief description in order to understand the range of Italian leather in general.
[img

Bakhtarma is cut down. Not sanded, namely sawn off.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Спойлер!

And the smell of this skin is simply amazing. It's impossible to put into words.
On the bend, the skin brightens. Scratches are easily removed. Patinated quickly.
Does not tolerate waxing with soft waxes - it becomes too soft and loses its properties.
Последнее редактирование: 1 год 3 мес. назад пользователем abzala.

Время создания страницы: 1.592 секунд