Выберите язык

Спасибо за понимание!

В связи с постоянной попыткой взлома и спамом пользователей, регистрация, вход в личный кабинет на сайте закрыты.

Cigarettes

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3531 от abzala
abzala создал тему: Cigarettes
In this topic, we share our impressions of cigarettes.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3535 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Cigarettes
Good Chapman cigarettes
After I got sick with Covd 19 Omicron and my throat was torn out from coughing, I remembered that I smoked in the last illness and Covid19 was easier. After seeing a review about Chapman, I went and bought it for testing. In general, with a smoking experience of 35 years, I smoked all sorts of things, but Chapman did not try. After sitting on tobacco heating systems for several months, I was able to experience all the flavor and notes of these great cigarettes. The spicy notes, combined with the cocoa aroma, turning to woody notes towards the end of smoking, were simply unique after IQOS.

ВНИМАНИЕ: Спойлер!

The smoking is mild, no bitterness and TH. The fortress is not lower than that of Marlboro.
At the moment, these are one of the best cigarettes in Russia. This refers to Chapman brown cigarettes, not to be confused with other Chapman flavors that may not be to everyone's taste.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3537 от abzala
Cigarettes Chapman Red
Again Chapman, but with cherry flavor. It is somewhat reminiscent of the famous American Capinan Black. Cigarettes, when you open a pack, are richly soaked in sauce, so they need to catch their breath, otherwise the taste may seem unpleasant. Cherry with a stone, as much as possible reminds on a smell from cigarettes natural cherry. The filter is soaked in sweet sauce.

Personally, I do not recommend fast smoking Chapmen cigarettes. They should be smoked slowly with small puffs, then you can fully understand the taste of these exquisite cigarettes.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3541 от abzala
Cigarettes Akhtamar

Akhtamar cigarettes will appeal to those who do not like the sweet taste of Virginia tobacco or the sweet filter of European or American cigarettes. In cigarettes, there are hemp in a bag (in a mixture), which indicates natural tobacco. The paper smolders evenly, without the smell of burnt or fallen. There is no sour or bitter taste. Good cigarettes.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3543 от abzala
Magistrate cigarettes
Russian producers understand. that it is impossible to fight counterfeiting by releasing expensive cigarettes, so new brands of cigarettes appear.
This time, Magistrate cigarettes fell into the hands.
The smoking is mild, no bitterness and TH. The fortress is not lower than that of Marlboro. The smoke is weak, but it doesn't hit the head either.

There is sauce, but it is not intrusive. The cigarette itself does not smolder, it behaves with dignity. Something even resembles tobacco stuffed into a sleeve.
Despite all the shortcomings left a good impression.

Время создания страницы: 1.150 секунд