Выберите язык

Спасибо за понимание!

В связи с постоянной попыткой взлома и спамом пользователей, регистрация, вход в личный кабинет на сайте закрыты.

Sticks for tobacco heating systems

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3549 от abzala
In this topic, we discuss sticks for tobacco heating systems.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3553 от abzala
abzala ответил в теме Sticks for tobacco heating systems
Ploom sticks
Ploom is my first tobacco heating device and it was with it that I got off cigarettes. With an experience of smoking strong cigarettes for 33 years, this device has reduced cravings for cigarettes.
At the first use, it seemed to me like hellish hell - a strong cough, hot steam burned lips and lungs. As it turned out, it was the fucking Chinese who, after assembly, did not remove the machine oil from the stick shaft. Now the sticks do not seem terrible to me and, for example, I like the berry Berry Fresh more than the sticks from other systems - you get satisfaction and do not hit the pressure like from IQOS.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3559 от abzala
Winston Watermelon Sticks
Despite the fact that there are legends about Ploom sticks, sticks with new flavors are coming out. Recently bought a new flavor.

ВНИМАНИЕ: Спойлер!

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3560 от abzala
Fiit sticks for lil Solid
For me personally, the quality of Fiit sticks for lil Solid is significantly lower than the price difference with Heets sticks.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3563 от abzala
Shelf life of sticks for IQOS
Not only beginners, but also sellers in stores do not know that the recommended period for the sale of sticks for IQOS is a maximum of 10 months, and after opening the package in a pack, a maximum of 2 days. This is due to the fact that the glycerin found in reconstituted tobacco dries out and when smoking, very little or no vapor is obtained. This does not exclude the fact that the quality of sticks produced in Russia is incomparably lower than that of sticks made in Japan or Germany.

Больше
1 год 3 мес. назад #3565 от abzala
Nicotine content in sticks for IQOS
The manufacturer Philip Morris International does not state anywhere the amount of nicotine in sticks for IQOS. Found this chart on the internet.
Sticks Nicotine strength, mg
Amber 0.6-0.7
Apricity 0.6
Yellow 0.5-0.6
Yugen 0.5-0.6
Bronze 0.4-0.5
I have doubts about the fidelity of the numbers - it is believed that the darker the pack, the stronger the sticks. The manufacturer claims that the nicotine content in the sticks is generally the same.
The question arises: if the numbers are correct, then what is the nicotine content in Demi sticks for glo, which are much stronger than sticks for IQOS.

Время создания страницы: 1.075 секунд